Friday, April 29, 2005

 

The Week

-Only 23% of people between the ages of 18 and 29 read a newspaper regularly. (The Washington Post)

I only read my local paper. The only reason I do that is to read the district court section to see if anyone I know has been bad.

-The average wedding in the U.S. now costs more than $26,000. That's a 50% increase since 1990. (Knight Ridder)

My wedding was expensive, but nothing near that price. Now if you added in the honeymoon (St. Thomas) the figure is pretty close.

-More than 17,000 people are currently hiding in the Federal Witness Protection Program. (Newsweek)

-College seniors will enter the best job market in four years, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers. Companies plan to boost their hiring of new graduates by 13%. (USA Today)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com