Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 

Guilty Pleasure

Every year I tell myself I'm not going to watch it. That it's puff, sleazy, and shallow. But somehow I always find myself spying with devilish glee as Simeon cuts down the giftless, delusional and mentally ill.

I choke back tears as I hear about the single mother or the broke drifter giving their dream that one final chance.

I grow weary with Randy's inability to make a decision and Paula's constant desire to be the "balance" of the two poles. Oh great, now they bring in B rate celebs. who have completely ruined the chemistry of the show. And for what? To lure the 3 people in America that don't watch the show to give it a try? Listen, if they aren't watching for the shear trainwreckery of it all I don't think the dude off Sugar Ray is going to close the deal for them.

Oh wretched man am I...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com